Panelists: Jude Boudreaux, Matt Becker, Anjali Jariwala. Moderator: John Bohnsack
Earn: 1 NAPFA CE in L - Strategic Thinking
Member $39; Non-Member $59
*Genesis members, do not register here! Use the special registration link in the Library of the NAPFA Genesis community on NAPFA Engage (http://community.napfa.org).
A recent survey of NAPFA Genesis members showed that many of you are interested in starting or joining a mastermind group. A mastermind group brings you together with like-minded professionals who may be in the same stages of their career, at similarly sized firms, or with similar philosophies as yours, to give you a professional sounding board outside of your workplace. Join us for this webinar on the mechanics of a mastermind group, and how you could benefit from a mastermind group to:
• Discuss career goals confidentially with experienced, objective peers.
• Bring specific workplace challenges to them for feedback.
• Find a framework for thinking about your work and what’s most important to you.
John Bohnsack of Briaud Financial Advisors will moderate a discussion with the following panelists:
• Jude Boudreaux, Upperline Financial. Jude has been instrumental in assisting other young planners in initiating Mastermind groups. He’s been widely quoted in the media (Forbes, the New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal, to name a few) and was named part of the annual “40 under 40” list compiled by Investment News.
• Matt Becker, Mom and Dad Money. The firm Matt founded focuses on assisting soon-to-be or new parents to deal with their transition into parenthood and the financial challenges that accompany that. Matt participates in several Mastermind groups that continue to be an influence in his firm.
• Anjali Jariwala, FIT Advisors. Anjali founded her firm to help young physicians and business owners discover and reach their life goals. Anali’s Mastermind group has formed a semi-partnership that allows them to share technology, as well as a paraplanner who allows them to improve each of their practices.