Thu, Nov 19, 2:30 PM ET (1:30 PM CT, 11:30 AM PT)
Presented by: Jeffrey Levine, CPA/PFS, CFP®, CWS®, MSA, Lead Financial Planning Nerd for Kitces.com, Director of Advanced Planning at Buckingham Wealth Partners, and Lead Creator and Content Expert for Savvy IRA Planning®
1 NAPFA CE in D – Income Tax Planning and 1 CFP® CE
Member: $39; Non-Member: $59
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) came into being as part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) package signed into law March 27, 2020. With the coronavirus shutting down much of the U.S. economy, Congress created the PPP to assist millions of small businesses suddenly facing an uncertain future. The quick passage of the PPP, and further interim rules, created an abundance of complexities for small business owners. In this session we will review the complexities surrounding the Paycheck Protection Program and look ahead to the intricacies relating to loan forgiveness.
• Review of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) provisions
• Explore the impact of the program on small business owners
• Discover uncertainties still looming around PPP loan forgiveness
• Understand the deadlines & complexities surrounding loan forgiveness applications
• Discover tips and resources available to assist clients and taxpayers with the densities of the loan forgiveness rules
The webinar recording will only be available to registered attendees. To receive CFP® CE, you must attend live.