Jerry Auippa, Sr. Account Executive and Chris Mayer, PhD, Chief Executive Officer, Longbridge Financial
Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. ET (2:00 p.m. CT, 12:00 p.m. PT)
Earn: 1 CFP and 1 NAPFA CE in B - Insurance and Risk Management
Member: Free; Non-Member: $39
Learn how the strategic use of a reverse mortgage can deliver improved retirement cash flow and increased portfolio longevity for longer retirements.
• Changes to the HECM program that have strengthened consumer protections
• Core foundation of reverse mortgages including qualification, ongoing requirements, consumer protections, costs, disbursement of funds, credit line growth, and settlement
• How impactful funds from home equity improves outcomes for retirement and estate planning
• How to apply HECM/Private reverse mortgage strategies using web-based learning tool for 3 case studies
• Compliance considerations on when and how to present a reverse mortgage
Jerry Auippa, Senior Account Executive - After 25 years in the Hospitality Industry, a life changing experience convinced Jerry to make the move to reverse mortgages. HE has spent 6 years serving alongside professionals in the financial services industry to show them how reverse mortgages can be used to strengthen their client’s retirement.
Christopher Mayer, PhD, Chief Executive Officer - Christopher Mayer has been with Longbridge Financial since its founding in 2012, serving as CEO since 2013. Chris has spent more than 20 in the industry, including testifying before Congress and has appeared in the media such as The New York Times, Bloomberg, and The Wall Street Journal.
This webinar is sponsored by Longbridge Financial.