Heather Jarvis, Attorney and Student Loan Law Expert
Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. ET (2:00 p.m. CT, 12:00 p.m. PT)
Earn: 1 CFP CE and 1 NAPFA CE in A – Financial Planning Process
Member: Free; Non-Member: $39
Attend this webinar for the facts you need to advise student loan borrowers during this time of economic uncertainty.
This webinar is Part 2 of a 2-part series on student loans sponsored by NAPFA.
• Identify student loans that do or do not qualify for interest and payment suspension
• What the CARES Act means for borrowers using income-driven repayment plans or pursuing Public Service Loan forgiveness
• Find out which borrowers may benefit from continuing to make payments
• Determine whether payments will reduce the principal balance
• Clarify whether borrowers should consolidate or refinance during this time
Heather Jarvis is an attorney and a nationally recognized expert specializing in student loan law. Heather has advised congressional committee members and administrative officials on issues affecting student loan borrowers since 2005.