The CFP® CEs for this course will be reported to CFP® by CFP® Ethics CE Sponsor (and instructor) Dan Candura. NAPFA is NOT a CFP® Ethics CE Sponsor.
New Standards for a Fiduciary World continues the engaging presentations that audiences expect from Candura Group. We use polls, videos and case studies to keep everyone involved and learning. Attendees participate in an informative and engaging session that teaches the learning objectives required by CFP Board for ethics training.
1. Identify the structure and content of the revised Code and Standards, including significant changes and how the changes affect CFP® professionals.
2. Act in accordance with CFP Board's fiduciary duty.
3. Apply the Practice Standards when providing Financial Planning.
4. Recognize situations when specific information must be provided to a client.
5. Recognize and avoid, or fully disclose and manage Material Conflicts of Interest.
During the presentation attendees will be encouraged to use a cell phone, tablet, or other web-based device to participate and interact with fellow participants.